THE NEXT MEETING OF
HORNINGTOFT PARISH COUNCIL
will be held on TUESDAY 10TH JULY 2018 at 7.30 p.m.in St Edmund’s Church
FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSACTING THE BUSINESS SET OUT ON AGENDA BELOW
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND
THE FIRST PART OF THE MEETING IS OPENED TO THE PUBLIC TO BRING TO THE ATTENTION OF THE COUNCIL ANY MATTERS NOT COVERED IN THE AGENDA AND TO MAKE REPRESENTATIONS ON MATTERS ON THE AGENDA BELOW.
PLANNING APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING FROM 7.15 P.M.
THE AGENDA WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THIS PAGE THREE DAYS BEFORE THE MEETING
- To consider Apologies for Absence.
- To receive Declaration of Interests.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 8 May 2018.
- Public Participation
4.1 To receive reports from the County and District Councillors.
4.2 To receive any matters from members of the public.
- Matters for Report.
5.1 To receive a report on the grit bin.
5.2 To receive a report on the defibrillator.
5.3 To receive a report on the new notice board.
5.4 To receive a report on the bus service review.
5.5 General Data Protection Regulation.
5.5.1 To approve the GDPR Policy.
5.5.2 To approve the Terms of Reference for the Data Protection Committee.
5.5.3 To approve the Privacy Statement.
6.1 To receive a report on highways matters .
7.2.1 3PL/2018/0581/HOU-Grange Farm Barn Church Road-oak framed car port. Approved
- Correspondence to be circulated as per list
9.1 Budgets as circulated.
9.2 Balances and cheques for authorisation as circulated.
- To appoint the trustees to the Horningtoft Community Fund.
- Matters for next meeting (not for discussion).
- To confirm that the next meeting of Horningtoft Parish Council is to be held on Tuesday 11 September
2018 at 7.30 p.m. at St Edmunds Church.