THE NEXT MEETING OF
HORNINGTOFT PARISH COUNCIL
will be held on TUESDAY 14th NOVEMBER 2017 which will commence at
7.30 pm in St Edmund’s Church
FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSACTING THE BUSINESS SET OUT ON AGENDA BELOW
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND
THE FIRST PART OF THE MEETING IS OPENED TO THE PUBLIC TO BRING TO THE ATTENTION OF THE COUNCIL ANY MATTERS NOT COVERED IN THE AGENDA AND TO MAKE REPRESENTATIONS ON MATTERS ON THE AGENDA BELOW.
PLANNING APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING FROM 7.15 P.M.
THE AGENDA WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THIS PAGE THREE DAYS BEFORE THE MEETING
- To consider Apologies for Absence.
- To receive Declaration of Interests.
- To sign as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 12 September 2017.
- To receive reports from the County and District Councillors.
- Matters for Report.
5.2 To receive a report on the provision of a defibrillator for the village.
5.3 To consider attendance at the AGM of Norfolk ALC 20 November at 6.00p.m. at County
5.4 To consider attendance at CPRE meeting in Dereham on 27 November.
5.5 Dates of Meetings for 2018.
6.1 To receive a report on highways matters .
7.2.1 3PL/2016/0873/F-Tanglewood Oxwick Road-demolish existing bungalow & replace with
new one-&-a-half storey dwelling and remodel driveway to suit. Approved.
- Correspondence to be circulated as per list
9.1 Budgets as circulated.
9.2 Balances and cheques for authorisation as circulated.
9.3 To consider new notice board at the Church crossroads.
9.4 To consider the precept for 2018/19.
- Matters for next meeting (not for discussion).
- To confirm that the next meeting of Horningtoft Parish Council is to be held on Tuesday 9 January
2018 at 7.30 p.m. at St Edmunds Church.